Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I am a big boy now - Adam

Remember me?  Mami Tok had been too busy these days to show me to the world.  I knew she had been snapping my pics.  I flourish well and had a full run of Tok Abah's house with my walker whenever I am back during the weekend.  I know I have been an armfull (no hands can handle me now).  At 9.7 kg, Ayah Cik (Nazim) did compare me with the 10 kg rice pack!  How cruel of him.  But I know I'll melt him with my grin (toothless yet).  Nothing can stop me now, except for the boundaries set so that I would not fall down those steps.  Can't wait to see if I can just launch myself through.

02 May 2011 @ our Banting home
12 May 2012 - Tok Abah came visiting and up his lap I'll be
11 Jun 2012 - They posed me with quite a problem to solve
Yey.....nothing can make me happier with all worldly problems solved
09 Jun 2012 - As wet as a marathon runner can be

No comments:

Post a Comment