Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What will be, will be

Two things are on the mind right now, primarily the fate of MH370 after the five day disappearance.  The other is the N25 Kajang by-election.  Somehow the lyrics from the song Que Sera Sera kept creeping up.

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother 
What will I be
Will I be rich
Will I be pretty

And this is what she said to me
Que Sera Sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future is not ours to see
What will be, will be.....

That much I can remember and it may not even be in the right sequence.

There are Allah's secrets that we may never know.  We may seek and we may plan but it is His plan that will finally prevail.  And to Him we are to pray and ask for guidance.

Ya Allah, may the fate of those on MH370 be the best that can be and fairness prevail in the PRK Kajang 2014, InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment