Saturday, January 7, 2012

Adam's Entry

I am more of a buai gantung guy
(7 Jan 2012)
.....but in case of emergency, this bouncy net will suffice.
Much later I would need the garden trampoline.
(2 Jan 2012)

Who is the fairest of them all?
With Abang Kimi & Cik Man (2 Jan 2012)

My visit to Mami Tok's office after her retirement.
The room's a mess as she was clearing off the unwanted.
I could really make a bigger mess should I be allowed to.
(14 Dec 2011)
My newly discovered toy, my own hand!
(28 Dec 2011)

2 comments:

  1. Tahniah! I am expecting 2 additional cucus to the clan this year adding to the 10 I already have thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pak Zawi,

    Life is indeed a turning wheel and retirement is about how blessed one is to able to enjoy family life all over again.

    Congrats on your 10 up and two coming soon. My next wait will be in the later half of April.

    ReplyDelete