Monday, July 4, 2011

Getting Started

This blogging has been an on-off business with me.  I wanted to join the community but has been procrastinating for reasons best known to a procrastinator.  With my retirement coming, I supposedly will have more time to pen down worthwhile observations of on-goings around me.  I experimented with a blog eons ago, so long that I could not even recall what my html address was, what more the title page.  For this new kickstart I would just pen in my thoughts to ensure that the page will have it's life.  But first, I will need to figure out and familiarise myself with how this blog system works.  Sounds elementary to you folks who had long been with the game but I have to be truthful to myself and not be overly ambitious.  Wish me luck for A Story to Share's longevity.

2 comments:

  1. Salam Puan Wan F,

    Let me start my first comment to you at your first post. It would've been normal to comment at the latest post, but since your blog is relatively new, I thought I'd drop by to see how you started. And what you wrote here is quite similar to my own experience. I had started blogging a long time ago but it did not last because internet connection was so slow at that time. I can't even remember the name of my first blog.

    Welcome to blogosphere and I hope the retirement is not causing you to suffer from boredom. Thank you for dropping by my place. I hope to be reading your other stories soon.

    ... 4th of July, a good start date ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Oldstock,
    Thank you for dropping by and sorry for intruding your blogsphere without much of an introduction. I feel the need to respond then as the name anok skoloh has always intrigued me and I stayed by that source.
    Looks like you are much a historian as I am. I would always go back to the root of issues to better understand things. I'll let my blog be my introducer from here on. Thanks for reminding me of the 4th July kick off.

    ReplyDelete